Go Back   High Rollaz Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 09-16-2007, 07:53 AM
High Roller

Send a message via ICQ to marco
Default LG Action Sports World Tour- San Diego UNOFFICIAL RESULTS

Here are the unofficial results for 'LG Action Sports World'- San Diego'. I spoke to Niki and he told me the results. I think LG will post them tomorrow in their website. Congrats to everyone! Special congrats to Marc Englehart and Thumper for getting such good results, well done guys!

RESULTS

1. Takeshi Yasutoko JAPAN
2. Marc Englehart USA
3. Eito Yasutoko JAPAN
4. Shane Yost AUSTRALIA
5. Thumper Nagasako USA
6. Fabiola da Silva BRAZIL
7. Borja Fernandez SPAIN
8. Otto Bolanos SPAIN
9. Ayumi Kawasaki JAPAN
10. Kevin Marron Lopez BELGIUM
11. Nikolai Naidenov BULGARIA
12. Rich Parker ENGLAND
13. Brandon Davis USA
14. Kiril Trayanov BULGARIA

P.S. thanks to Rich Parker and Shane Yost for promoting our event in Bulgaria and making us look like crazy people We will start promoting the event early in the new year and we will aim to do it once again towards the third week of August 2008.

Last edited by marco; 09-16-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: needed to add some info
Old 09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
High Roller

http://www.actionsportstour.com/2007..._inlvertf.html
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Roller

Send a message via MSN to MyFreedomMyskate

mad azz good to see such a wide variety Vert Rollers reprasenting their country, would be good to see DVD movies being made like it was back in the day in 97 eg VG7 Media Ocracy.

ill be sure to plan on start filming skating as a whole, thats including Street,Park,Vert to showcase what we are as a whole now and whats changed since 10years has passed.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Administrator
High Roller

it was a really good contest. Most everyone skated really good. A couple people got unlucky but the rest finished their runs. Everyone one did at least a 900 in their run. There were only vert skaters so it was good to see such commitment to vert.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 AM
High Roller

Send a message via MSN to TAZDVL

Yeah was a pretty cool weekend. I wasnt super stoked with how i rode, but it was still fun. Guys were skating good, and the level was up there. Judging was funky as always, but hey, could have been alot worse. No digs on anyone really, but we really need some judges that not only understand vert, but are non biased (ie dont own a company and so forth). Still the weather was great, and the locals were right into our event which was rad, my only real gripe, was that we didnt get enough of a session. I mean when there is 16 dedicated rollers of vert sessioning it up, you want that day to last forever, was awsome to see. Big ups to the Bulgas!! Trecking halfway across the world to hit up the contest, onya guys, was good to have a skate with them, super cool dudes. Thumper ripped it up too, some of the cleanest runs ive seen him do, right on. Just wish there was more of them. All i can say is ... Bulgaria 2008!! Every roller in the known universe should hit it up, sell your grandmothers kiddies just so you can get a ticket there. Very reminicent to the ole Lausanne days. Lets all make an effort to make that contest next year, one for the ages, so that generations can say "Hey did you ever go to that Bulga contest? I heard that it went off!!".
Old 09-23-2007, 05:33 AM
Roller

Send a message via MSN to MyFreedomMyskate

check out ONE-mag article about LG action sports Vert comp in San diego with pics and some good comments.